Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Busyness!

Wow, again I have not had time to really research anything this week. A lot of things have been due, and I have been working on projects non-stop. BUT  the good news is I AM FINISHED! I finished the Caution tape alphabet, finally! Here it is :)

Final 2D Poster of the whole alphabet done in Illustrator.

I realized that I forgot to lay out the ACTUAL caution tape spelling caution...... IMPROVISE! Lol I had to add it in so the shadows aren't right, but oh well.

Caution spelled out in caution tape :)

2 comments:

  1. We’ve been improving our workplace safety protocols, and finding reliable Warning Tape Manufacturers in India was a big part of it. The suppliers we worked with offered customizable prints and good thickness, making their tapes more resistant to wear and tear. These tapes are perfect for construction zones and hazard warnings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading this article. The information is explained in a simple and practical way, which makes it easy to understand. I especially liked the useful tips and detailed explanation provided here.

    I also publish helpful articles related to technology, websites, SEO, and common online issues. If anybody is interested in reading more, here are a few of my articles:

    • What Is Qugafaikle5.7.2
    • Compatibility Test Explained
    • Free Enneagram Test Online
    • apkek org
    • Which Is Colder: Minus 40°C or Minus 40°F?

    Hope these resources are helpful to anyone looking for more information on other topics.

    ReplyDelete