Thursday, January 5, 2012

Colors of Yarn

I wanted to get a picture of the colors of yarn I currently have on hand. Just to give you guys ideas, if you don't see a color you would like then email me after you order. 


Okay so here are the colors I have: 

You can click on the picture ^ for a larger view


Left to right, starting at the top I have: 6 color (pink yellow, greenish yellow, and white); Chunky pink (little but softer and thicker); Yellow, Green (soft, kinda silky); 3 tone wave (soft, blue, black); Purple; 3 tone wave (black, purple... kinda maroon, it looks different than in the picture); Chunky brown (thicker than the chunky pink); Grey; Chunky light grey (like the chunky brown yarn); Black (silky like the green yarn); Black; Chunky Black (like the chunky brown, and light grey)

No comments:

Post a Comment