Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Until the End...

Yesterday around 6pm, I started reading the massive book (which contains 3 books in it) I got from my sister for Christmas. I read about 3 or 400 pages last night from 6-11pm. I continued this morning when I woke up around 10am. I took very few breaks to shower, eat, play Just Dance 3, and eat again. I finished at 10pm tonight. It was 846 pages long, and it was definitely a satisfying read. The book was called Until the End by Christopher Pike, it contained The Party, The Dance and The Graduation. It was hard to put down. I just put the book Thirst on hold at the library, that series (containing 8 books) are all rolled into 4 volumes of 3 books in 2 volumes, and 1 book in the last 2. I am very excited to get it, and start reading. Though, I think I will get just as preoccupied with it as I did with Until the End.

On another note, I should have some more posts up by the end of this week, as I have gotten some projects done, and have some pictures to put up from Zoo Lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment